Polypropylene webbing is available in a range of colours and is excellent for producing webbing with coloured stripes. It is highly resistant to chemicals and is a very popular fibre.
- Polypropylene is relatively inexpensive but has excellent properties.
- High tenacity strength is available (Up to 7g/den).
- Elongation – up to 25% at break point.
- Abrasion – polypropylene has good resistance to abrasion.
- Moisture – polypropylene is not affected by moisture. It is lighter than water and
- Temperature – the melting point is 160°C. It is not really suitable for high temperature applications. Low temperature resistance is very good maintaining strength and
flexibility down to -70°C.
- Polypropylene is inert to most common chemicals. This make is very suitable for
chemical resistance applications.
Shades of Polypropylene Webbing
We have many shades of polypropylene webbing available. Please click the icon below to download the sample PDF.
Please note that the colours on this PDF are for guidance only as all printers and monitors can vary. For full accuracy, please contact us to request a sample.
Please contact us with details of your requirements. We will be happy to make recommendations and offer advice. We have a flexible approach to manufacturing and we can also offer the facility of holding contract stock for call-off.
For Further Information: