PVC Coated Weldable Webbing
Bowmer Bond is one of the few producers of PVC coated webbing, suitable for high-frequency or hot air welding. We have been producing this product for over 15 years and have built up considerable market and technical leadership during this time.
Industry sectors using our PVC coated weldable webbing:
- Curtainsider trucks
- Signage, banners and building wraps
- Biogas and general agricultural covers
- Tensile structures
- Marquees, tents and big tops
- Swimming pool covers
- Oil retention inflatable booms
Our guarantee of quality
- We operate an ISO 9001 certified Quality Management System
- Our 1300 Kg and 2400 Kg webbings meet the strength requirements of EN 12641-2:2006 and have been externally tested by DEKRA.
- Our polyester yarn is quality-assured high tenacity
- We produce our own first quality substrate prior to coating. We never use “seconds”, such as second quality seat belt webbing.
- Our innovative “loop” webbings are the subject of a patent application
Click on the video below to see a demonstration of how our PVC webbing can be used with either High Frequency or Hot Air welding techniques.
Our product range
Our range of colours, widths and breaking strains is unmatched within the industry – we are always happy to discuss your requirements for non-standard products.
We also produce innovative coated webbing solutions, such as our single side coated webbing and our new “loop” webbing.
Our “loop” webbing is particularly interesting for those customers wishing to attach or tie anything to a PVC sheet. It provides the ideal solution, having a weldable surface on one side and an attachment loop on the other.
Please click the following link to see our brochure for our loop webbing for the building wrap industry.
Bowmer Bond also supply keders and associated equipment. Please click the link for more information.
For Further Information: