- Polyester Is Polyethylene Terephalate
- Very high strength tenacity (Up to 10g/den)
- Elongation – up to 25% at break.
- Abrasion: excellent resistance to abrasion
- Moisture: has a very low regain of 0.4% making it feel damp very quickly.
- Temperature – the melting point is around 260°C and will withstand temperatures above 180°C for some time. It will lose some strength if kept at high temperature for extended periods.
Polyester is very good in low temperatures increasing in strength and reducing elongation.
- Polyester webbing is difficult to ignite and tightly woven structures do not burn quickly.
- Polyester has excellent resistance to sunlight (one of the best for outdoor use).
- Polyester is resistant to most common chemicals.
- It can be dyed to most shades and has some of the best colour fastness properties.
Please contact us with details of your requirements. We will be happy to make recommendations on polyester webbing and offer advice. We have a flexible approach to manufacturing and we can also offer the facility of holding contract stock for call-off.
For Further Information: